Get Adobe Flash player
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Browns coach Freddie Kitchens said last month

Browns coach Freddie Kitchens said last month 4 years 6 months ago #2305

• zhangzk
  • Platinum Boarder
Odell Beckham with the team for the voluntary portions of their offseason program http://www.broncosauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dre_mont-jones-jersey , but understood why Beckham was training on his own and later said that it was important for Beckham to join the team when he is “mentally ready to be here.”The lack of rancor about Beckham’s absence doesn’t mean Kitchens feels the wideout will be on the same page with his teammates once he arrives for next week’s mandatory minicamp. Kitchens was asked on Wednesday what Beckham missed by staying away from the team.His answer was short, but it covered plenty of ground.“A lot — the offense,” Kitchens said, via Cleveland.com.The Browns have also been practicing without Jarvis Landry because of an injury T.J. Hockenson Jersey , so there’s catching up to do for both of the team’s top wideouts before Week One arrives. Antonio Brown will take the practice field for the first time as a Patriot today, and coach Bill Belichick isn’t saying much more than that.Belichick confirmed today that his expectation is that Brown will participate in team activities, despite Tuesday’s news that Brown is facing a lawsuit from a woman accusing him of sexual assault. But beyond a brief statement, Belichick wouldn’t talk about Brown.“On Antonio’s situation Zach Brown Jersey , both Antonio and his representatives have made statements, so I’m not going to be expanding on any of those. They are what they are. We’ve looked into the situation. We’re taking it very seriously, all the way through the organization. I’m sure there are questions but I’m not going to be entering into any discussion about that,” Belichick said.Asked for follow-up information about Brown Kyler Murray Jersey , Belichick didn’t answer, saying, “We’re done with that. Anything else on Miami?”The allegations against Brown are being investigated by the NFL and could get him placed on the commissioner’s exempt list.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds